Benefits of a Branch of a Foreign Company in UAE
- Branch Companies are allowed to enter into contracts and conduct local business
- Branch companies are allowed to conduct the permitted activities of the parent companies
- Profit share can be kept at 100%
- Local national involvement is as a local service agent only
A part from the above, following are the additional benefits
- No personal income and capital taxes
- No corporate taxation
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No currency restrictions
- Competitive import duties
- Adequate and inexpensive energy supply
- Simple staff recruitment procedures
- Competitive freight charges.
When you have an established brand in your country, you can work on with the same name and activity in UAE, by setting up of a branch office in UAE.
Representative offices are not allowed to conduct any local business.
Representative offices are for promoting the business of the parent companies.
AON is committed to provide all documentation requirements and local regulation compliance on the setting up of branch offices.
The ability to handle the simple and complex issues makes our firm unique. We help to identify the proper location, local service agent and enlighten on the strategic planning for the company.