Free Zone companies in UAE
The strategic location of UAE is a prime reason that has prompted many businesses from around the world to set up their ventures in and around this country. UAE as a whole comprises of 7 emirates, out of which 5 have approximately 40 free zones in total. A free zone is a trade zone which is independent by a certain degree of all the local government policies. Besides, these free zones offer businesses numerous other benefits as well, such as:
- 100% business ownership with no need for involving a local partner
- 100% repatriation of investments and profits
- 100% tax exemption
- Access to multi-currency bank accounts
- Confidentiality assured all along
- Liberal policies for bank account transactions
- Opportunity to secure UAE residence visas
- Viable business environment around all the free zones
- Warehouse facilities along with virtual office facilities
A free zone is usually meant for carrying out a specific kind of business so you should only set up your business in the right free zone. You can check about this beforehand by speaking with our business setup consultants in UAE.
UAE Free zone Company Registration
If you want to carry out the process of UAE free zone company registration, you have to first determine the kind of company you want to set up over here. For instance, yours could well be a new company, or could be a branch of an already established business based out of another location.
If yours is a new business unit, you can go for:
- Free Zone Company, which can have two to five business partners.
- Free Zone Establishment, which can be owned by a sole proprietor.
Both of these businesses can be processed for company registration in UAE free zone by foreign investors, who will not need any local business partners, which are otherwise necessary to start a company in UAE outside the free zone boundaries. You can get in touch with the local free zone company registration service provider to get more information about the same.
UAE Free zone Company Formation
Once you are through with the registration process, you will be ready to move on to UAE Free zone company formation. This process can further involve a number of phases, such as:
- Business plan approval
- Submission of essential documentation
- Tenancy contract approval
- Issuance of residence VISA along with Emirates ID
At AON Dubai, we always strive to deliver the best of services to our esteemed clients. With our end-to-end assistive services that are rendered directly by our professional consultants, you can be sure of getting guidance throughout the whole process. Our range of top-notch free zone company formation services comprise of:
- Strategic inputs regarding identifying the most viable free zone
- Arranging all the essential incorporation documents
- Opening a bank account in UAE
- Assistance with all of the auditing and bookkeeping tasks
- Assistive services related to payroll, recruitment, accounting and more
- You get a local partner for aid with business registration as well as continuity
If you have a question regarding company formation in UAE free zones, we will always be there to help you out at the earliest.
Free Zone Advantages
Free zone companies in UAE can avail the following advantages: –
- 100% tax free
- 100% ownership, no local national involvement required
- 100% repatriation of profits and investments
- Liberal bank account opening and maintaining
- Multi currency bank accounts
- Warehouse facilities & virtual office facilities
- Common facilities at free zones
- Offers UAE residence visas
- Attractive business environments and user-friendly free zone authorities
- Quick incorporation – 3-4 working days
- Warehouse facilities & virtual office facilities are easily available
Offers UAE residence visas
- No restrictions on currency
- No bureaucratic red-tape
What Aon Management Consultants offers
We, at Aon, offer our clients end-to-end assistance with free zone company formation in UAE. Backed by a team of professional consultants who have years of expertise in company formation procedures help you from the very first step – ideation to the last step – the company inauguration! Our services include:
- Providing strategic inputs on identifying the suitable free zone area
- Making all incorporation documents available
- Getting name approvals and other ministerial approvals
- Helping you open a bank account in UAE
- Your local partner for all business registration and continuity
- Auditing and bookkeeping
- Providing assistance on feasibility and project reports for the new incorporations
- Offering payroll services, recruitment, accounting and much more.