Fujairah Free Zone(FFZ)
The strategic position of Fujairah Emirate on the Gulf of Oman and the Arabian Sea, as an Eastern Gateway for U.A.E. provides many numerous economic and commercial advantages to investors.
The well connected sea, air and land routes along with a variety of investment opportunities, business-friendly policies contributes to what is called the triple Fujairah Free Zone advantage -Accessibility, Connectivity and Economy, also called ACE.
Fujairah Free Zone (FFZ) offers an unmatched economy to investors cheaper tariffs, and minimum start up time. Licenses can be issued within one working day. Reduced establishment expenses, and lower overheads, make FFZ a very cost effective investment proposition.
Key Benefits of Fujairah Free Zone company formation
- 100% Foreign ownership.
- Multi-access to neighboring and global markets by land, sea and air.
- 100% income and corporate tax exemption.
- 100% capital & profits repatriation.
- Investor-oriented policies
- Minimum start up time-licenses within 1 day
- Variety of duty exemption.
- Full investment security.
- Served by Fujairah Port and the Fujairah International Airport.
- Common customs facility with port and airport.
- Abundant and inexpensive energy.
- Steady tariff with no hidden costs.
- No recruitment restrictions.