Jafza offshore company Formation
Inaugurated in 1985, JAFZA is among the world’s largest and fastest growing free zones specially created to attract foreign investment in the country. Currently home to 6400+ businesses from all over the world, JAFZA has an impeccable reputation, stands for innovation, transparent operations, customer satisfaction and entrepreneurial dynamism.
Companies operating in JAFZA are non-residential companies with a special status and are set up under the JAFZA Offshore Company Regulations enforced on January 15, 2015. JAFZA has its own set of rules and regulations.
With a strategic location and exemplary infrastructure, the free zone is an attractive place for offshore companies to set up their business in Dubai. JAFZA offshore company formation is quicker and simpler as compared to other business types in Dubai.
Benefits of establishing an offshore company in JAFZA
- 100% foreign ownership of the offshore company is allowed
- There is no requirement for a UAE national shareholder or sponsor for company formation
- Only minimum capital is needed to establish an offshore company
- Minimum of one director or shareholder is required
- Businesses are allowed to own real estate properties on Palm islands or any properties approved by the JAFZA
- Company officers do not have a public register. Also, names shouldn’t be disclosed at the time of company registration.
- Modern offshore legislation
- Business can operate multi currency bank accounts
- There is no obligation to maintain records/books.
- Exemption from all corporate and income taxes.
- No foreign currency restrictions is applicable
- No restriction on profit and capital repatriation
- Low set-up costs
- Since there is no onshore office, therefore, there are no employees and related costs.
- Payment of certain types of taxes on income and/or profits can be legally avoided.
Types of Offshore Company Structures
The following types of offshore companies can be established in JAFZA: –
- General Trading
- Investments or Joint Investments Company
- Shipping or Ship Management Company
- Holding Company
- Copyright or Patent Company
- Property Owning
Our Services – JAFZA offshore company formation
To set up an offshore company in this free zone, a corporation must use the services of a registered agent approved by the authorities of JAFZA.
At, Aon Management Consultants, we are proud to be a JAFZA Offshore registered agent with a registered office and PO box, and one of the market leaders in offshore business consultancy.
We offer the following services:-
- Preparing registration forms
- Preparing Incorporation Certificate
- Assisting in opening a multi currency bank account
- Filing applications with the registrar of Companies
With AON, you get the combination of our deep local knowledge and extensive experience, which gives us the ability to precisely understand the unique needs of your business. We are thus able to recommend the best possible options and ensure that your business is set up with minimal hassles and effort.
We handle the details for you, so you’re free to concentrate on the bigger picture – your business.