Mainland Businesses in Dubai

UAE mainland is one of the most preferred forms of business jurisdictions as it gives complete freedom to companies registered here to do business in the local market as well as outside UAE. UAE mainland opens door to greater scope of business activities and it allows you to work with UAE governmental bodies. One can also open an office anywhere in the UAE.

Mainland Company Formation in Dubai

A mainland company will be licensed by the Department of Economic Development (DED) of the related emirate.

A UAE mainland company can be categorized into:

Limited Liability Company (LLC)

Joint liability company

Public Joint Stock Company

Private Joint Stock Company

Civil company

Branch of a local or GCC company

Branch of a foreign company

Branch of a free zone company

Sole establishment.

Until recently, non-UAE nationals seeking to establish an entity in UAE mainland had to collaborate with a UAE national, wherein the UAE national will own 51 percent of shares and the non-UAE national will own the remaining 49 percent. But now the government has come up with a change in policy.  Complete foreign ownership will be permitted in certain sectors selected by the government.

The sectors include renewable energy, space, agriculture, manufacturing, transport, storage and many more. Some of the major activities included in the project are production of Solar panels, Power transformers, Green technology, and Hybrid power plant, E-commerce transport, Supply chain, Logistics, and Cold storage for Pharmaceutical products.

Other areas of ownership by foreign investors include Hospitality and Food services, Information and Communications, Professional, Scientific and Technical activities, Administrative services, Support services, Educational activities, Healthcare, Art and Entertainment, and Construction.

    Get Free Consultation

    Your Name *

    Email *

    Mobile Number *